The Villa Ceconi
About the Hotel
Some words about our family
Georg and Maria Gann, relatives of the current owners, bought the villa in 1954.
In the third generation Silvia and Georg Maier ended the renovation and started to rent rooms there at the beginning of 2007 .
We would like to express our gratitude to all the professionals from the province of Salzburg who respected the building’s original architectural elements and did excellent work in the restoration.